What’s with the blog?

This blog is originally designed to correlate with the required standards of the EDC3100 course undertaken during study at the University of Southern Queensland. Each post made on this blog is categorized under module sections and outlines personal reflections regarding weekly ICT activities.

The blogs main aim is to draw upon teaching foundations that relate to ICT’s and is a public record of my thoughts, impressions, concerns, questions and reflections about the course. This is a digital learning journal that implements my pre-service journey and I hope you find it not only insightful but also meaningful and reflective.

I also encourage comments on blog posts and will take your thoughts in consideration; after all, it is all a part of the learning journey that aims to further develop my personal knowledge and teaching abilities.

I wish you all the best with your own personal development and hope teaching brings you every form of inspiration to make a difference in this world! Good Luck!